Last weekend I sat at my desk and wondered “What is the most stereotypically light skinned thing you could ever do?” Then, the ad above happened. I am totally sending my picture in to the S-Curl people. I could be this generation’s Stoney Jackson! The best part about it is that I don’t use anything [...]
I have no problem with an 84 year old woman hitting the Powerball jackpot. A lot of people have made jokes about Gloria Mackenzie winning the $590 million prize, but I am happy for her. If I were 84 years old and hit the Powerball jackpot, I would not make it to 85. I’d do all [...]
Before MJ was selling shoes & Hanes, he was hawking hair care products. I hope “Ultra Star” isn’t the reason he’s bald now. If so, it proved great for marketing since Michael Jordan was the undisputed king of the shaved scalp back in those days. I love that “Martin” from the Cosby Show, a.k.a. “Wayman [...]
I am proud of Beyonce for how she handled the fan who tried to smack her behind onstage. It took me three listens to understand what she said, God bless her & her Country Grammar, but she was smooth about the situation. The woman literally did not miss a beat as she moved on [...]
Miami during Memorial Day Weekend is a special place indeed. My friend Noelle let me know that this photo of a little person being subdued by what appears to be the love child of Rick James and “Otis” the security guard from Martin was on the Miami Herald website. Please add your own captions to [...]
The coffee in the office must be nuclear strength. I was feeling a little sluggish so I made a cup. 5 minutes later, I was fighting the urge to run through the halls like the Ultimate Warrior. Luckily, I have discovered the perfect outlet for my pent up energy on days like this. My friends [...]
I read a story the other day about a New Jersey police officer that makes gangsta rap videos. The worst part about this is that I am not the least bit shocked that someone entrusted to uphold the law is threatening to kill people to a beat. I have no problem with creative expression, but [...]
Advertisers & Sponsors
- Balkon camlama on The Consolation Prize Valentines Mixtape
- Sheila on The Most Lightskinned Move Ever
- escort on The Most Lightskinned Move Ever
- Elle on Caption This Photo: Memorial Day Weekend Edition
- VA on The Most Lightskinned Move Ever
- ListenToLeon on Hello! Hello! Is It Me You’re…JESUS! WTF?!
- Karla T. on Hello! Hello! Is It Me You’re…JESUS! WTF?!
- laughing808 on The Most Lightskinned Move Ever
- K?z Yurtlar on The Consolation Prize Valentines Mixtape
- Invisibleman on 84 Year Old Lottery Winners
- laughing808 on 84 Year Old Lottery Winners
- Susie on UNBEWEAVEABLE!!!
- ankara escort on Jordan Had To Start Somewhere
- Ph metre on Caption This Photo: Memorial Day Weekend Edition