Cut It Out Hillary | Yeah...I said it

Cut It Out Hillary

I don’t want to bash any Democrats too hard since this primary is so close. There is a real possiblility that I may have to end up supporting the lesser of two evils instead of the candidate I feel should be elected President. That said, I have to go on the record and tell Hillary Clinton to stop the nonsense and double-talk. Sorry that I could not express it here in a nicer way, but I have to call a spade a spade…Or in this case, a bullsh*tter a bullsh*tter.

Yesterday, Hillary Clinton claimed that she would have left her pastor had he made the remarks that Jeremiah Wright did before he retired. If you haven’t heard or read about the situation that Barak Obama has dealt with recently over the statements of his former pastor, then you need to start watching the news or reading the paper. Or, since I’m a good person, you can just click the links that I placed above, and get caught up on the situation.

Senator Clinton claims that she’d denounce her pastor if he had made those statements…But when you think about it, her “Spiritual Advisor” during her White House days was Jesse Jackson. Jesse “I got some young chick knocked up and I’m a media whore” Jackson. How are you gonna get relationship advice from a man who knocked up his side-piece and had to explain it to his wife? I hate to knock Jesse, since he worked with Dr. Martin Luther King and ran for President…But Jesse hasn’t really been about much other than power, money, ego (and apparently, pu**y) for the past 15 years. Instead of gospel music, the choir at his church was singing “These are my confessions…

Hillary might want to remember that her allies and cronies are way more flawed than anybody associated with the Obama camp, then take a sip from a great big cup of Shut the F*ck Up. Reverend Wright may say some harsh and divisive things, but I’d rather have a fire and brimstone pastor, than one who will take your money then f*ck your sister. Not that Jesse ever tried to get with my sister. At least not to my knowledge…That greasy sumbish better not have! I know that much to be true!

It’s funny that the only thing the Clinton camp can come up with right now to criticize Obama is some stuff that his pastor said. If people were found guilty of indiscretions by way of association as this would imply, damn near every politician in America would be in prison right now. So once again Hillary, cut it out. Stop with the ugly campaigning and just take your impending electoral ass whipping like a grown adult.

This is a ListenToLeon.net P.S.A., coming to you live from the Common Sense Embassy, a.k.a., Leon’s brilliant mind :)

17 Responses to “Cut It Out Hillary”

1. Tabu 26. Mar, 2008 at 12:47 pm #

It’s funny I was talking to a friend of mine this morning and we said the same thing, the only thing Hillary has to pick on is, the things that pastor Wright has said.

2. Diva527 26. Mar, 2008 at 1:03 pm #

I love this post…watch out Andy Rooney, leon is getting all political on us.

3. e. 26. Mar, 2008 at 1:20 pm #

:) look at leon getting political. yeah i’m gonna need hillary to fall back, accept defeat and stop making women look crazy. and we all know hillary wouldn’t denounce ish… *cough* Geraldine Ferraro *cough*

4. Mr Anthrope 26. Mar, 2008 at 1:21 pm #

If H and B don’t come together really soon, they’re both gonna have more problems than who’s preaching on Sunday.

5. The Jaded NYer 26. Mar, 2008 at 1:48 pm #

RE: your advice that Hillary “take a sip from a great big cup of Shut the F*ck Up”

can the curch say amen?

6. Hustleman 26. Mar, 2008 at 1:55 pm #

@ Mr. Anthrope, I agree, because it’s getting out of hand. They’re both hurting each other’s chances in the general election.

@ Diva527 and e, I have my political moments every now and then.

@ The Jaded NYer, Amen…even though I’m not the church

@ Tabu, it’s kind of funny…Like Reverend Wright is going to be making policy decisions or something…

7. Deah 26. Mar, 2008 at 2:59 pm #

And don’t forget that JJ made the notorious “Hymietown” statement as well. It’s so hypocritical…

8. Lala 26. Mar, 2008 at 4:18 pm #

So we are going political? I have to agree w. this one. And to the fact Hilary has just Put her foot in her mouth w. the things she Quote On Quote said bout Bosinia.She just needs to let it go. Her whole lil Joke she made bout Obama & SNL…just shows how low she will go to get her ass back in the white house. And personally when did we start commenting on freedom of speech. We all are intitled to say what we want and how we feel.

I almost went over board.HAPPY HUMP DAY FOLKS!

9. Marissa 26. Mar, 2008 at 4:20 pm #

I second JadedNYer, and I’ll add that I’ll be stealing that line from you.

10. lacochran 26. Mar, 2008 at 4:31 pm #

Hill needs to step down as gracefully as she can RIGHT NOW. Enough tearing the party apart. Reality says she is the #2 person so she ought to do the decent thing before it all goes to Insane “100 years of War” McCain. She’s getting as bad as Nader here.

11. Jade 26. Mar, 2008 at 8:45 pm #

I’m still worried that Hillary is secretly the anti-Christ… still love Bill for all that.

12. lola gets 27. Mar, 2008 at 9:43 am #

You know, you make a very valid point. I had forgotten all about the “Good Reverend.” What they say about glass houses is so true!

L

13. rapsody 27. Mar, 2008 at 11:38 am #

Amen. Amen..

How about her differentiating Bosnia stories. That was hilarious.

I used to ride her as senator.I feel like I just found out my friend was trifling or something.

14. Passion 27. Mar, 2008 at 12:34 pm #

If the reason she kept rehashing the same ish over and over again haD some real reason behind I could go with it, but since its a blatant attempt to take the shine off her own azz I give HC a big BOO BYTCH BOO!

15. The Common Share 27. Mar, 2008 at 1:07 pm #

This is scary because the democrats have a habit of eating their own. Usually, while they are not paying attention, the republicans sneak on in. The party needs to get behind the person with the most support i.e. Obama and stop acting like the Clintons are owed something. If McCain wins this election, because the dems are too stupid to see the forest for the trees, I will seriously consider going home to Jamaica. Then again, it’s just too damn hot down there and there’s no TARGET.

16. UltraMag 27. Mar, 2008 at 6:32 pm #

You know, as a woman I’m embarrassed because she is making it THAT much more difficult for any woman who aspires toward becoming an elected official in the future. All of that whiny/catty/backpedaling/backstabbing/bitchy ‘ish is exactly why a woman hasn’t yet been elected as president. She is basically telling us that when under extreme pressure, she will project her anger onto others, blame shift, and try to whine her way through situations. I’m not saying that these are solely women traits (read: John Kerry’s b*tchassness), but she’s perpetuating the notion that females are too emotional for a position of this magnitude.

I’d like to see her whine/bitch her way through this impending recession. *smh*

17. tiana danielle 28. Mar, 2008 at 3:46 am #

I haven’t been very vocal around here lately…but THIS entry made me come out of blog-commenting hibernation.

I agree fully with Laco…the longer this divisive campaign goes on…the more it will hurt the party’s chances of even having a chance at the house…I remember the whole “Nader” fiasco…and how many votes his campaign pulled from Gore.

The GOP is getting EXACTLY what they want …..and will continue to as long as we remain undecided about WHO should rep us…

HERE is my one plea for us to make (what I believe) is the “right” decision…

(sorry Leon for linking ish on your site…forgive me?)