Hot Women That Date Gayish Men | Yeah...I said it

Hot Women That Date Gayish Men

Over the last few months, I have noticed a strange trend in the DC area that perplexes me. One that I cannot say is an everyday sight, but it is prevalent enough that I’m sure I’m not the only person noticing it. I am referring to pretty, stylish women that date almost stereotypically gay-looking men. Not “slightly effeminate” men, but the “sweeter than a Cinnabon topped with Skittles” types. This entry might get me labeled a player-hater by some, but I really don’t care. I have to figure out why some really beautiful women are going this route.

I have formulated a few theories as to why this phenomenon exists:

• Theory 1: Some pretty women are so stuck on themselves, that their arrogance carries over to their choice of mate. They are attracted to the same qualities which they posess, so the immaculately-maintained guy with the glossed lips and waxed eyebrows will more than likely be the one that attracts them.
  • Theory 2: A lot of ladies pride themselves on being really into fashion. Therefore, a man that has a similar sense of style might float their boat, and make them overlook those uber-gay qualities that even Stevie Wonder can see. It can work out twice as well if the man and woman are similar in stature, because  then the’ll be able to borrow each other’s clothes and instantly double their wardrobe.
  • Theory 3: Maybe the guy has a lot of money and it’s all some kind of front to keep up appearances for him, and account balances for her.
  • Theory 4: Maybe they’re both big time freaks, and they like to have encounters with other extremely freaky men and women, passing them around like a blunt on Snoop Dogg’s tour bus.
  • Theory 5: It’s possible that Mr. Sweetchuck has an extraordinary amount of game, which allows him to pull beautiful women despite his not-quite-heterosexual appearance. You never know…

Those are the only speculations I can come up with right now…I can’t call it.

22 Responses to “Hot Women That Date Gayish Men”

1. J. Dakar 19. May, 2008 at 4:58 pm #

In most cases, I think #3 is the answer. There’s a lot of trifling people in this world. #2 is hilarious, though. Can you imagine them going out, “I was gonna wear that!”

2. homeimprovementninja 19. May, 2008 at 5:24 pm #

I think it’s number one. To super fashion-concious women everything (including the guy) is an accessory. That’s why they stuff to each other like “oh you two make a really cute couple”…which means, that guy/accessory matches with the rest of club gear/skank wear. They can have a good time going to the tanning salon together, then out to whatever new one-syllable club (pur, wind, fly, poon etc) is playing the latest trance music and has the best ecstasy pills.

3. diva527 19. May, 2008 at 10:23 pm #

Poon???

:-|

4. Phoenix7 20. May, 2008 at 9:38 am #

I think its 3 being a “beard” for these suspects and 4, secret societies almost…..
    on a side note Leon I’d like you to know if you didn’t already that there is a LARGE bi-sexual community in the DC area LARGE. and these would more the DL dudes, not flaming or obvious but rather thugged out or reg looking men who secretly phcuk other men but get with women also..ITS NOT a game and much more prevalent than folk would like to think. At least a with a flamer or someone who obviously gay or whatever there is no deception. I call em “Eddie Murphy’s”… nuccas that have kids and everything but still phuck men on the LOW

5. tracey in Ohio 20. May, 2008 at 10:21 am #

Cracking up @ the “one syllable club names” (homeimprovementninja)!!! But I would think the answer is #3, too. However, I think Halle Berry’s beau is totally fem/girl looking – nothing attractive about him at all, but I’m sure she’s the $$maker in that relationship.

6. anonymousnupe 20. May, 2008 at 10:39 am #

I think it’s because a lot of guys from the ATL have now migrated to the D.C. urrea.

7. Phoenix7 20. May, 2008 at 11:00 am #

Aha I think folk migrate here from all over, not just from ATL, because of the number of FLY “beards” here=ratio of women (fly women tho) to men and also because of the large population of booty bandits

8. CurlyQ 20. May, 2008 at 11:08 am #

You mentioned how these men look but not how they walk or talk. Could it be they are just serious about their metrosexuality and are as stuck on themselves as the pretty women they date?

9. OG 20. May, 2008 at 11:16 am #

LMAO @ Phoenix7′s “I called them Eddie Murphys” line. Yes, I think its 3 or 4, but I’m not in DC so I can only pontificate.

-OG

10. kayellejaye 20. May, 2008 at 2:18 pm #

Theory 2 is what attracts me to gay-ish men. I LOVE a well dressed, clean-cut, straight man and I don’t want him to be prettier than me either. I don’t want to borrow his clothes, but it’s nice having a lil arm candy. That’s hard to find in the DC uurea.

Also, homeimprovementninja wasn’t kidding. The monosyllabic clubs are everywhere here…Love, Fur, Cloud, Fly… Poon is funny though!

11. DesertGigolo 20. May, 2008 at 4:31 pm #

Damn L, I have been away in South America to long but damn you are still funny as shit! “sweeter than a Cinnabon topped with Skittles”. Classic. Keep on doing what you do!

12. brran1 20. May, 2008 at 7:31 pm #

I think it’s tie between Theory 1 and Theory 2. You can be into fashion and into looking nice without being gay. On the other hand, you do have these naive (sp?) chicks out here that are oblivious to the fact that dude is gay. Chances are, if there are mad signs pointing to it, AND dude sounds like more of a woman than you do, then hey…

13. rawdawgbufalo 20. May, 2008 at 7:59 pm #

sweet as cherry pie lol

14. Lala 20. May, 2008 at 9:37 pm #

I agree with “kayellejaye” because Theory #2 seems to fit me right.I love a guy who loves D&G,LV,YSL, and etc. And who can wear it very well.But by far my gay-dar isn’t broke or not working. I still can tell from a very butt-pumping-looks-at-dude…guy. versus mr.fashionable-straight-love-woman….guy.

15. MissJay 20. May, 2008 at 11:30 pm #

“sweeter than a Cinnabon topped with Skittles” Now that’s some sweet shit.

I agree with the other ladies, don’t want a man spending more time to get ready than me. And ESPECIALLY not one that is prettier than me, not “looks better than me” but “prettier than me”. That’s just dammit WRONG.

16. slick willy 21. May, 2008 at 8:09 am #

WHAT IF….. the woman was really a man or the man was really a woman!?!?!?!!!! you know it’s getting harder to tell now a days. (no pun intended)

17. KaNisa 21. May, 2008 at 11:47 am #

I think it’s #3 as well.

There’s a dude that fits this description at work. Tried to holler at me. I told him I don’t like dudes that like penis…no matter how much money they have.

18. dee 21. May, 2008 at 1:34 pm #

I would have to go with theory 5 since my own experience has me drawn to an effeminate man for 2 weeks now. His voice as bass for sure, but I notice that at time he greets me with a cheek to cheek kiss. I feel like I’m dating Prince. His energy is infectious, though, he’s becoming a great friend. Luckily my 2nd lover is all man, baby!!

19. Ray Hobbs 12. Nov, 2008 at 3:50 pm #

ibb4aoq43zi72tpb

20. Mypeaddelp 26. Dec, 2008 at 7:09 pm #

ayuqxqaanmyqnxnvwell, hi admin adn people nice forum indeed. how’s life? hope it’s introduce branch ;)

21. Dangerous 22. Dec, 2010 at 11:56 pm #

You missed two…

the dudes from the westcoast and not gay even tho he looks it

and

that girl is aggressive/gogetter and she and he actually fit like fucking puzzle pieces

5 is the likeliest of those you posed tho bc he probably breaks through all of the divaness with just some realness that could come only another woman or that type of dude you speak of

22. Bryan 01. Jul, 2012 at 8:52 pm #

Who cares???? If you are attracted to “said” guy and he(straight) is attracted to you. What is the problem? None of these folks are in your relationship. People just don’t like to be happy