Thursday Political Discourse | Yeah...I said it

Thursday Political Discourse

Leon – LOL j/k

Cubicle Girl – lol

Leon – …but not really j/k

Cubicle Girl – Yeah…in the Black of my mind, I always wonder…is B-rock gonna really get the vote? Is he gonna be in office and not get shot? Is he really a faithful husband?

Leon – He’s gonna hire me to walk around with him and make me shave my facial hair, so snipers will get us confused from a distance!

Cubicle Girl – lol

Leon – My job title will read: “Sacrificial Negro”

Cubicle Girl – You’ll be Barrack Hoebama

Leon – I’ll be a motherf*ckin’ TARGET!

Cubicle Girl – lol Undercoverbrotha

Leon – I might have to get some residual @ss before I get shot, though. Go to the club in my Obama getup, and be like “Michelle won’t be back in town until tomorrow girl…What’chu tryin’ to do?”

Cubicle Girl – lmao

Cubicle Girl – They might run in fear. I think Michelle will cut a chick

Leon – True. Michelle looks like she takes NO sheeeeet.

What’s funny, but also kind of sad, is that a lot of people really do have these fears regarding Obama’s campaign. It’s like a cautious optimism, because it only takes one misstep for the bottom to competely fall out for a man in his position. Or, God forbid, one security slip-up.

Barak Obama, if you’re reading this, good luck, dude. You are officially ListenToLeon-Endorsed! That said, don’t get too happy, because No, I will NOT actually take a job being your sacrificial light skinned black guy sniper decoy. You’ll have to find someone else to take one for the team, or in this case, the Free World.

Tags: , , , , , ,

This post was written by who has written 1739 posts on Yeah…I said it.

Comedian, writer and Patron Saint of High Yellow.

13 Responses to “Thursday Political Discourse”

1. BK 22. May, 2008 at 2:55 pm #

you are a damn fool!!!! hahahaaaa that photo is PRICELESS!

2. Lala 22. May, 2008 at 3:00 pm #

i don’t know leon.. you might have to lose a lil weight to achieve the “Barack Obama” look. cause my man looks like he has starved a couple of days. But i totally agree with you. People are Comparing Obama with JFK..and we all know he’s dead. But none the less we can hope for the best and leave the worse behind.

lmmfao @ Sacrificial Negro & Barrack Hoebama!

Very funny post indeed.

3. Ed The Sports Fan 22. May, 2008 at 3:07 pm #

Being another lite-skinned negro, I would 2nd the opportunity to get some residual cooch from being an Obama look-a-like to get some presidential trim. however, I also would 2nd the denial of being the body-double because if i’m gonna die, i’m gonna die being me. Why? Because nigga i’m me. Thank you.

-Ed.

4. BLACK 22. May, 2008 at 3:11 pm #

rev. leon lonny love, first let me tell you, I am all for change and a black man in the white house, but these peckerwoods are not going to let a “ni99a” in the white house or a woman for that matter, like you have all heard, democrats are promising to vote mccain just to keep obama OUT! it’s a damn shame, people need to wake the hell up and realize that your vote really doesn’t count, i live in maryland and by the time i got to my house they told me that it wasn’t any need for me to go and vote because kerry had already won maryland, bush got re-elcted when the country hated him, that told me right there that it’s a dirty game, so as much as I would like to see obama up in that joint, history tells me that it aint gonna happen, and what does history do? it repeats itself, welcome President Mccain……

5. OG 22. May, 2008 at 6:03 pm #

I will be inserting my standard HillBilly comment in regards to her efforts to unass the nomination from B-Rock (which is my nickname for him too! Obsidian Eye)here…

I thought she told y’all that she wouldn’t stop! I thought she told you that she won’t stop…ah..ah…ah.ahhh

She’s pulling her shiny pant suit out of the closet as we speak!!

But I agree, I don’t know how much pseudo Presidential Trim you would pull because Michelle is from the South Side of the Chi and she will cut a bytch! It is the total reason why I don’t crush too hard on Barry! *lol*
    But I do smell what the B-Rock is cooking! And it smells so Delicious!!

ROFLMBAO @ Ed “because nicca I’m me”

-OG

6. The Common Share 22. May, 2008 at 6:48 pm #

Just saw “Billary” on the way home from work. Theey were coming out of a hotel near Union Station. I swear that woman’s face is as hard as a brick. She is also a lot shorter in person. Sometimes I kinda feel sorry for her….NOT!!

7. MissE 23. May, 2008 at 7:17 am #

NO YOU DIDN’T….LOL

8. rawdawgbufalo 23. May, 2008 at 8:41 am #

classic in “the black of the mind….and peep this folk…get motivated

9. The Jaded NYer 23. May, 2008 at 9:26 am #

This here was my favorite part:

LMAO!!! You crack me up!!!

10. MissJay 23. May, 2008 at 9:59 am #

This was a good post. Entertaining and also has some of what I’ve been saying for a while, IF Obama makes it he ain’t gonna stay. Come hell or highwater (yea that was an old saying LOL) white folk (not all but a lot) ain’t gonna let him just come in and run the country. It would be wonderful if he wins and they let him be, but we all know that’s WAY too good to be true. Sorry had to come up in the comment section and be all serious…..so to get back to being entertained…

“You’ll be Barrack Hoebama” <—that was funny!!!

11. Proactiff 23. May, 2008 at 1:52 pm #

when he gets into office, the first thing he could change is ‘black friday’ to: barrack friday. and then have jay do a remix: barrock boys in the house tonight dranks is on him… that him meaning you, his ‘Hoebama’! lmao

12. Wilmer Crispen 22. Feb, 2011 at 3:07 am #

I feel that is among the so much important information for me. And i am happy studying your article. However wanna observation on few normal things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Excellent job, cheers

1. Thursday Political Discourse | Politics in America - 22. May, 2008

[...] The Cincinnati Beacon – Where divergent views collide! wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerptThursday Political Discourse Posted by Hustleman on May 22, 2008 In what had the potential for an interesting and profound Instant Meggenger conversation on the election, I did what I normally do, and turned it silly: Leon – If Hillary doesn’t get the nomination, a lot of folks are gonna vote McCain just to keep a black man out the White House…What’chu think they gon’ do to MY black ass! Leon – LOL j/k Obsidian Eye Photo – lol Leon – …but not really j/k Obsidian Eye Photo – Yeah…in the B [...]