Obama Was Not Looking At Ass | Yeah...I said it

Obama Was Not Looking At Ass

obama-sarkozy-checking-out-girl

In another classic case of angles betraying a brother, the internet is abuzz about a photo that supposedly catches Barack Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy checking out some young girl’s ass. The claim is questionable, at best. News video shows that it was just a bad angle that gives a false Bill Clintonesque appearance to the two world leaders. Just to play Devil’s Advocate, however, suppose Obama and Sarkozy really did take a glance at some random ass. Is that REALLY newsworthy?

Yes, Barack Obama is the President of the United States, and yes Nicolas Sarkozy already has a trophy wife of his own in France…but they are both still men. Men are visual creatures. We look at ass. It’s just what we do! Exercising discretion is the key, because it’s never a good look to flat-out ogle some butt cheeks. To paraphrase a line from the movie “Role Models”, you have to treat booty like the sun: You never stare directly at it.

That said, a guy will slip up from time to time and get caught off guard by a nice backside and become compelled to look. Even married guys. ESPECIALLY married guys, because looking is all they can do in good conscience. In that split second, discretion goes out the window, and “I’d like to hit that” becomes the prevailing thought in your mind. In most men, the mind quickly switches back to whatever the hell else was going on shortly after getting that glance out of our system. It’s only bad in three instances:

1. If  you yell out “GOD DAMN GIRL!” and proceed to harass her,
  2. if you are with your lady when it happens, and she sees you looking
  3. If other judgmental pricks catch you in the act, as this photo almost sorta-kinda illustrates.

I was going to dedicate this paragraph on a detailed analysis of why that girl’s ass is not nice enough, but that would force me to impose my own high standard of tail appreciation on two older gentlemen whom I’ve never met before. Plus, it would force me to objectify our brilliant, wonderful First Lady by talking about her shapely, ample backside and comparing it to some foreign jail bait in some flip-flops. I do stuff like that all the time with actresses and models, so I’m going to show some respect for one of the best role models around for young ladies and refrain from typing such nastiness.

See? I’m not always a cretinous oaf. Nor is Obama or Sarkozy. This photo is a bad angle, like the John MeCain and Sarah Palin one that I posted on here last fall. It did give me something interesting to talk about right now, so I’m glad it was taken. Otherwise, this might be another random entry dedicated to my love affair with bacon!

Tags: , , , , ,

40 Responses to “Obama Was Not Looking At Ass”

1. shunshyne 10. Jul, 2009 at 9:37 am #

they need to let obama be and no he is not wrong for looking, heck he’s a man, he is not God, nor is he perfect. i’m sure he has looked at plenty of asses and will look at more.

2. Kayode Kendall 10. Jul, 2009 at 9:47 am #

If anything, I thought Sarkozy had a straight-up “co-sign” look on his face, like he knew what was up, too!

But no, we really shouldn’t be scrutinizing every trivial thing this man does, but let’s face it, the media is going to anyway. They’re waiting for brotha-man to have a genuine slip up that IS newsworthy. Until then, the vultures are more than happy to settle for slim pickens.

3. Shannon 10. Jul, 2009 at 9:55 am #

4. Kayode Kendall 10. Jul, 2009 at 10:38 am #

“I’m a chick, and I’m straight, and I’m a little mesmerized by that ass. Just so long as Obama’s not all, “hey Michelle, check out the ass on that girl!,” who cares?”

That would be a total “Peter Griffin” move on his part!

5. RICK 10. Jul, 2009 at 11:25 am #

its really funny how all you obama kool aide drinkers try to defend him..he is a fraud its starting to show..going to be worse president ever not going to be long to prove that!!

6. ListenToLeon 10. Jul, 2009 at 11:33 am #

@ Rick, this is bigger than Obama: This is about ASS! Don’t lose sight of what’s important.

7. Hypocrites Everywhere 10. Jul, 2009 at 11:54 am #

Leon, I’m listening to you. You call your article “Obama Was Not Looking at Ass,” but proceed to explain that he was looking at ass. Is this the same as:

“I don’t want to take over the banks….”

“I don’t want to take over the car companies…”

“The polar bears are dying…”

What’s wrong with you people? Don’t you understand the consequences of what our government is attempting to do to our economy?
    All of their collective actions will destroy our freedom.

WAKE UP!!!

8. ListenToLeon 10. Jul, 2009 at 12:53 pm #

@ Hypocrites Everywhere The sentence said “Just to play Devil’s Advocate” so you obviously missed that important part.

You also missed the memo that this is a comedy site, not a news one. I made fun of Obama’s man-tits on the cover of Washingtonian magazine, so I get tired of people coming over here with pointless comments on how this guy is going to ruin the world, as if the last guy to hold the job didn’t cause these problems in the 1st place. No one is drinking any kool aid…Although it sounds like a lot of d*ck riders are out there using the same uninspired rhetoric when criticizing our current administration.

I think I’m going to put a “Disclaimer for Dumbasses” on my next header to let folks know this site is about comedy.

9. Passion 10. Jul, 2009 at 1:03 pm #

AND? If he was looking at butt cheeks as long as they are not the butt cheeks of a child, its all good.

10. Randall ramirez 10. Jul, 2009 at 1:37 pm #

The girl in in the picture is said to be 17. Myself as a man who dose look at times. Still I will restrain from looking a teenager.

11. Will 10. Jul, 2009 at 3:21 pm #

The is a global recession with loads a doom and gloom going around. This photo gives us all a smile and lets us know that there are real men at the top. I think it’s a brilliant snap!

12. Joann 10. Jul, 2009 at 6:08 pm #

video above clears obama… sarkozy, not so much..lol

13. Victor Zalapa 10. Jul, 2009 at 7:22 pm #

I saw the video, Obama is innocent. I want to say so many things to the people that are trying to slander President Obama, so far he had done a fair job, unlike some other presidents that lead us to another depression. President Clinton got a blow job in the White House and he was an amazing president.

Plus, if he’s a role model, he’s installing male characteristics into the children, because every guy does it and that doesn’t mean guys that look at women that way are pigs or sexist, that’s a normal thing for a man to do.

For the feminist that say “what if that was your daughter?”. Eventually our children are going to grow up and have urges, do things and get married, that’s life.

Thank you for reading.

14. Bill K 10. Jul, 2009 at 8:38 pm #

What?? You are completely delusional if you don’t think he’s looking at the ass. Look at the expression on the French president’s face!

In many cases people are unfairly accused and its a case of a bad angle but THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE CASES! If you like Obama, fine…but please don’t make excuses for him when he does something human.

15. Bruce 10. Jul, 2009 at 8:58 pm #

Thats the first thing he has done that I understand. If I could only understand why he hates this country so bad. He is definitely bent on destroying it.

16. Deborah Gold 11. Jul, 2009 at 12:28 am #

Barack is not a brother. He is an Arab African American. Legally he can’t claim that he is an “African American”. Why do you think that he won’t produce a birth certificate? His babies’ momma is black. Does that count? If he were check out some guy’s ass, now that would be news!

17. dawn 11. Jul, 2009 at 12:52 am #

oh Deborah……don’t ya think it’s time to put that puppy to bed? Really, that’d be right up there with me typing that you’re a Jewish Anti American…hold on, can you prove me wrong? Show dome documents?

18. Pink 11. Jul, 2009 at 12:59 am #

What man dosen’t look at a**. He’s human bad angle or not. Would you rather him look at penis?

19. Ed 11. Jul, 2009 at 12:22 pm #

16 year old ass. Man if I could’ve destroyed the country quicker I’d be grabbin’ me some of that.

20. TLUV 11. Jul, 2009 at 12:25 pm #

What ass? I saw flapjacks! No ass!

21. Mike 11. Jul, 2009 at 2:15 pm #

“I was going to dedicate this paragraph on a detailed analysis of why that girl’s ass is not nice enough,”

You mentioned it anyway, but the point is, you can’t tell how nice the ass is, UNTIL YOU LOOK AT IT

22. Barry James 11. Jul, 2009 at 4:55 pm #

He has no class. Noway this guy should be President. He’s watered down the office. Has he grabed his crotch yet?

23. Caress Lepore 11. Jul, 2009 at 5:05 pm #

@BarryJames And Bush didn’t water down the office. He could barely speak a three syllable word. He was a coke head and a C student. My GPA is higher than the Ex Presidents. Go sit your ass down some where Barry James and think of more stereotypes you Ass Bastard.

24. RiPPa 11. Jul, 2009 at 5:47 pm #

All I gotta say, is that I’m glad we got a phat ass to look at in the White House. Hell, I’m still trynna wash George Bush’s momma from my minds eye.

25. MzVirgo 11. Jul, 2009 at 5:52 pm #

He was probably wonder if she took some of that “Nassatall”, because I don’t see anything there. People acting like she has a J-Lo or a Beyonce booty, when there is nothing to look at. Move along, nothing to see here!

26. ass 11. Jul, 2009 at 6:26 pm #

people that look iam a 13 year old boy and i wanna slap that ass. but obama is the president he gotta be better than us but if i could go back to the past i would vote for McCain

27. JoJo 11. Jul, 2009 at 10:15 pm #

LOL! I gotta say tho, this pic is quite hilarious…I love my president. :)

28. ds 12. Jul, 2009 at 3:04 am #

Everybody likes young azz, plus he probably did not know she was just 16

29. Cee 12. Jul, 2009 at 12:53 pm #

If Obama was looking at that girl’s ass, who cares. I believe in, look but dont touch. Clinton almost got caught with his pecker in a young lady’s mouth, but all in all, he did an effective job as HEAD man!!!LOL..leave the man alone and let him shine as pres. Rick, you are an idiot, u probably voted for McCain, the warmonger.

30. Eathan 13. Jul, 2009 at 1:12 pm #

I’m glad you pointed this out. Too many people are just attempting to be a Obama hater. It’s amazing that it took several years to even get this freeze frame.

31. Savannah 14. Jul, 2009 at 3:17 am #

Wonder if he did?
    Mister is getting all G on me!!11

32. Kitwaz 15. Jul, 2009 at 12:27 pm #

man, i haven’t checked out tha video but dude! its hard to convince me that Obama was not ogling at Booty…n watsup wit tha French prez? jeez, i can swear they waz discussin bout that behind. n it aint a bad booty. well, its hard for a man not to look at good booty but as a prezzy u need to be sly at it. i mean am from Kenya(Obama country) but this two dudes look like they actually discussin tha ass right there. Obama looks like he sayin “ma homme, thaz wat am talkin bout!! dayuummm!” n sarkozy can’t help but be amused at his counterpart’s openess.he’s like”hihihi this is one sick cat! can’t he look at it slyishly” anywayz, NICE PIC!!

33. CartTart 15. Jul, 2009 at 4:28 pm #

Leon,
    Curious minds would like for you explain why this girl’s ass was not worthy of such ogling by Sarkozy (Obama is innocent. I saw the tape).

34. News Revolver 16. Jul, 2009 at 8:15 pm #

Like you said, him looking at some tail ain’t worth the time on Associated Press. Now if he had propositioned her FOR some of that tail, then that’s worth a read.

35. brian 16. Jul, 2009 at 8:23 pm #

To: Rick YOU MUST BE A REAL FAG NOT TO LIKE THAT ASS AND KOOL AID!Second who gives a fuck about polar bears!

36. Laughtodeath.com 21. Jul, 2009 at 2:48 pm #

In the military we are taught that staring more than 3 seconds is sexual harassment.

37. Laughtodeath.com 21. Jul, 2009 at 2:49 pm #

Brian, some of us have self control and dignity.

38. whocares 31. Oct, 2009 at 10:39 am #

what the hell ? have you seen the real video? he was NOT looking at that girls ass. geeshe you people are fools.. do your research and you’ll see how manipulated this pic is

39. LaughToDeath.Com 20. Feb, 2010 at 5:01 pm #

It’s jsut a funny joke, chill out Oscar. Ok so he wasn’t looking, then he must be a homo. There is a remark you can really get pissed off about!

1. obama looking at girl | ArticleLux - 10. Jul, 2009

[...] Obama Was Not &#76ooki&#110&#103 At Ass | Yeah…I said itBarack Obama and Nic&#111las Sark&#111zy w&#101r&#101 n&#111&#116 ch&#101cking &#111&#117&#116 s&#111m&#101 girl’s &#97&#115&#115, &#97&#115 thi&#115 i&#110f&#97mou&#115 photo &#115eem&#115 to imply. Still, it’&#115 comic &#103old!Read M&#111re [...]