Kobe Bryant NBA 2K11 Commercial

Watch closely. It’s hilarious how Kobe couldn’t even hold in the smirk as the video game version of Michael Jordan blocked Shaq’s shot around the 21 second mark of this clip. That split-second of pettiness definitely took the commercial to another level.

All jokes aside, NBA 2K11 looks like it’s the sh*t though!

Tags: , , , ,

8 Responses to “Kobe Bryant NBA 2K11 Commercial”

1. OJ Smith 07. Oct, 2010 at 2:28 pm #

man! that was a great moment lmao. he is never gonna forget that show me how my ass taste. he basically said as much during the press conference after he won the game lol. 1 more than shaq. and wasnt playing. i support actions such as these.

2. Belve 07. Oct, 2010 at 2:47 pm #

I am still waiting on Kobe to say in an interview.. Your ass probably taste like all these rings that you need to kneel down and kiss (NH!). Beeeyoccthhh

• ListenToLeon 07. Oct, 2010 at 3:03 pm #

He’ll never DIRECTLY say that, but as you can see, he’ll keep on making little jokes like this to let you know how he feels about it!

3. OSHH/Phoenix7 07. Oct, 2010 at 3:03 pm #

LOL but Ion’t like kobe ass either, I knew that game was gonna be dope when I first heard about it a few months back. I love Jordon, and was fortunate enough to witness his era.The league now is some bullsh*t compared to what it was then.

• ListenToLeon 07. Oct, 2010 at 3:05 pm #

True. It is a little bit watered down compared to the late-80s and early 90′s.

4. Korey Hanahan 21. Oct, 2010 at 3:41 am #

comment out html

1. Tweets that mention Kobe Bryant NBA 2K11 Commercial | Yeah...I said it -- Topsy.com - 07. Oct, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Hot In Sports, Kobe Bryant Fans. Kobe Bryant Fans said: Kobe Bryant NBA 2K11 Commercial | Yeah…I said it: It's hilarious how Kobe couldn't even hold in the sm… http://bit.ly/d7htHw @TweetMeMe [...]