Aww! Black Love! | Yeah...I said it

Aww! Black Love!

I have no idea who these people are, but their family photo is making the rounds on Facebook. On one hand, it’s beautiful to see black love on display like that. On the other hand, I saw this and instantly thought “SEXTUPLETS?! My GOD! No wonder main man is unconscious! I’d be tired, too!”

Can you imagine 6 kids, AT ONCE?! It’s like going from 0-Brady Bunch in 9 months. I’m assuming they have good jobs since they have the money for studio photography, so I guess they can handle it. I know if I got someone knocked up, and found out she’s THAT fertile, I’d be looking for about 4 more jobs right now instead of blogging I’m doing fine as far as taking care of myself, but a wife & six babies?! I love that they’re a happy family, but um…Better them than me!

8 Responses to “Aww! Black Love!”

1. naydia nay 27. Oct, 2010 at 11:56 am #

This pic makes my female parts hurt….it aint no way in hell!

2. OSHH/Phoenix7 27. Oct, 2010 at 3:28 pm #

awwwwww@
    the lil brown babies…she had to have been on fertility meds tho!!!! God Bless em!

3. chanel#1not#5 31. Oct, 2010 at 7:32 pm #

Awww this is the cutest pic…but better them than me..!

4. DanielleJ 12. Nov, 2010 at 9:06 am #

Would it be wrong to say that this image would have been better if the wife didn’t look like she was creeping in the background?

Other than that, cute picture.

5. DARKLORD 03. Feb, 2012 at 12:50 pm #

I LOVE THIS PIC

6. Diva Verdun 18. Mar, 2012 at 7:09 pm #

yes she was on fertility treatment to have these babies. This is a wonderful image, but people should share who they are. White people have multiple births and get all kids of assistance. The McGhees are very humble and although they have been on Oprah have not gotten more than their picture circulated without any recognition to who they are at all. Here is a little more about them.

The McGhee septuplets (born June 9, 2010 in Columbus, Ohio) were born to Rozonno and Mia McGhee, 27 weeks into the pregnancy. One of the children, a girl, was stillborn. The other two girls (Olivia and Madison) and the four boys (Rozonno Jr., Elijah, Isaac and Josiah) weighed between 1.5 lb. to a fraction over 2 lbs.

7. god's love 23. May, 2012 at 8:25 pm #

Thank god for that family and the children she was bless all the way around

8. biddyboop 29. May, 2012 at 11:44 pm #

I just wanna know how they got all those beautiful babies to sleep at the same time.