No Fingering The President | Yeah...I said it

No Fingering The President

Jan Brewer pointing her finger at President Obama

Punk ass Jan Brewer and her punk ass index finger

Everywhere I go, I keep seeing this photo of Arizona Governor Jan Brewer sticking her finger in the face of President Obama. I wish I were a Secret Service agent on the scene when this happened. I would have tackled the f*ck out of her. It’s crazy the level of disrespect the first Black President has to put up with. First there was that jackass who yelled out “YOU LIE” during Obama’s Congressional address on healthcare reform and now this. What’s next?

I’m going to need the security detail to do their jobs and go after the next person that tries to treat President Barack Obama like he’s Barry the cashier at CVS Pharmacy as opposed to THE LEADER OF THE FREE F*CKING WORLD. I don’t even think Jan Brewer would have the courage to actually stick her finger in the face of a random CVS cashier with nothing to lose, who may or may not shake the ever-loving sh*t out of her. She knew that Obama could not yell “WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU CRAZY F*CKING PSYCHO?!” to her, lest he be labeled an angry Black man. The thing about that is any man would be angry with someone pointing their finger in his face. That is why the Secret Service should have snatched her up and put her in a cross-face chicken wing until she calmed the f*ck down. I guarantee if they make an example of JUST ONE of these clowns who cross the line, people would think twice about showing their asses to the President of the good ole U.S. of A.

While the rest of the country with home training is disgusted by Brewer’s actions, I’m sure it scored her political points with her crazy-ass supporters in a state that is known for being slow to embrace racial harmony. Some simpleton is going to mistake the man’s class and dignity for weakness. This, my friends, is why I could not be President. Had it been me, Governor Brewer would have come home to find the Navy Seals that shot up bin Laden chilling in her living room with their muddy combat boots all over her good furniture. The fear of God would be instilled in her that day. The Bush era terror suspect playbook might have to get taken out of storage for this one. She’d run the risk of being the first sitting politician to get water-boarded in her own hot tub.

Come to think of it, I actually am an angry Black man so I guess it’s good that I don’t have the power that comes with being President. I’d get impeached over something petty, like taking John Boener’s lunch money or making Rick Santorum stick himself like Pretty Tony in The Mack. Whatever the case, America should be grateful that we have a President who knows how to handle sanctimonious dry pieces of sh*t in a calm, respectable manner as opposed to the way I would have. Thank you for not being a hothead, President Obama.

Comedian, writer and Patron Saint of High Yellow.

22 Responses to “No Fingering The President”

1. Johnny J. Jones (@Johnny_J_Jones) 26. Jan, 2012 at 2:11 pm #

I bet her breath smelled like mayonnaise too. :(

• ListenToLeon 29. Jan, 2012 at 6:57 pm #

I sure hope not. That would literally add injury to insult

2. JoJo 26. Jan, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

I love the quote underneath the picture, lol

3. Andi 26. Jan, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

I am amazed that no one two-pieced her or at the very least had her arm up behind her back and subdued on the ground in 2.5 seconds. People are doing too much. LOL@ shaking the ever-loving ish out her. She needed it. I don’t care who YOU are but that’s the President of the United States…loser.

People act like they don’t know. A few months ago some crazy guy breached a barricade outside of the White House “to take pictures for his kids,” he said. The secret service did hop on him though and he was little roughed up and upset–who does that?. SpEcIaL

• Andi 26. Jan, 2012 at 10:27 pm #

Now she says she meant no disrespect but he disrespected her by walking away….uhm yeah

• ListenToLeon 29. Jan, 2012 at 6:56 pm #

She also said she felt “threatened” by the big Black President! All of this, just to sell copies of her book…

• Ed Prus 01. Feb, 2012 at 11:26 am #

Looks like you live in her mind, Leon, knowing all her thoughts and motivations.

• ListenToLeon 02. Feb, 2012 at 9:30 pm #

@Ed, the only recurring theme in this whole thing is her book. It doesn’t take a genius to recognize a publicity stunt. Hell, I’m helping her out by writing about it :-)

4. Invisibleman 26. Jan, 2012 at 10:28 pm #

He’s a better man than I am. It’s a perfect example why people like me shouldn’t hold public office. LOL!!!

I truly believe these things are being done and said for one purpose: to get the President and First Lady to react, to possibly “go off on a mf’er” just so “they” can say “see we told you a minority isnt suited for the office of the President.

I also believe just as strongly that the President and First Lady understand this and prepared for it, mentally.

So let “them”go for it.

He’s playing chess, while they play tiddlywinks!

• ListenToLeon 29. Jan, 2012 at 6:55 pm #

True, he’s definitely playing chess with these ass-clowns.

5. Alexis 27. Jan, 2012 at 5:15 pm #

Leon,
    You outdid yourself with this one- Told the Truth and had me and my Baby Boomer mom in tears. She is now a fan! LOL KEEP EM COMING! I have facebooked, tweeted, emailed etc.

• ListenToLeon 29. Jan, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

Thank you! Glad that you & your mother both enjoyed this. Hi Mom! :-)

6. roberto 28. Jan, 2012 at 10:06 am #

She was nice to him, spitting on his face would have been more appropriate.

• ListenToLeon 29. Jan, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

I wish she had actually spit on him. That way, it would have been assault and they could have arrested her ass.

7. Ed Prus 31. Jan, 2012 at 1:25 pm #

First Black President….? Try first White-Black President.

• ListenToLeon 31. Jan, 2012 at 4:19 pm #

Same difference. Potato, Po-tah-toe.

• Ed Prus 01. Feb, 2012 at 11:22 am #

Only to a racist it matters that he is a first Potato…errr Black President.

• ListenToLeon 02. Feb, 2012 at 9:28 pm #

That doesn’t really make any sense. Especially since you came in here and claimed his white side pretty quickly!

All jokes aside though, thanks for stopping by here. I appreciate hearing opposing viewpoints from time to time on the blog.

8. Mr. President. 06. Feb, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

“THE LEADER OF THE FREE F*CKING WORLD”
    Ok. Lost ALL cred right then and there.

• ListenToLeon 07. Feb, 2012 at 9:56 pm #

That’s what the President is called. Google it if you don’t believe me. You took the time to write a mildly ignorant comment; you can do a quick search much faster and find out that I’m right.

9. lovell 10. Feb, 2012 at 4:46 am #

^^^that and the whole paragraph had me in tears lol. I can see Obama calling u soon just to go torture some poor fool