Benverine | Yeah...I said it

Benverine

Hugh Jackman: Ben Vereen is coming for your spot!

Hugh Jackman: Ben Vereen is coming for your spot.

Benverine may not beat Wolverine in a fight, but he’ll out dance him any day of the week. Whomever made this Photoshop deserves the honor of having his or her bones coated with adamantium. Only one other image could make me smile this much today, and that’s the photo of the Royal Baby. A PRINCE IS BORN!

a-prince-is-born

In all honesty, this regal infant is going to be awesome, but he’ll never be on Prince’s level. Prince is one of the most talented men to ever walk the Earth as well as the glossiest. His luster and shine is unmatched. I don’t care who you are; if you accidentally lock eyes with Prince, you’re gay for 3/10 of a second.

prince-eyes

See? When I looked at this photo two butterflies fluttered over and landed on my nipples. I have no idea what happened to my shirt.

I’ll end this entry now since it had no real focus aside from commenting on funny pictures. Hope they made you smile and I apologize for any uncomfortably tingly feelings you may have experienced upon making unexpected eye contact with Prince.

Tags: , , , , , ,

This post was written by who has written 1739 posts on Yeah…I said it.

Comedian, writer and Patron Saint of High Yellow.

7 Responses to “Benverine”

1. DNLee (@DNLee5) 26. Jul, 2013 at 4:45 pm #

I can’t stand you!

2. Sheila 04. Aug, 2013 at 7:51 pm #

You’re stoopid for this one lol. By the way, you should post of pic of Erykah Badu’s eyes and see if you end up wearing crochet pants and a beanie. :)

3. kolej 25. Nov, 2013 at 2:35 am #

freddy krueger zuhaha :D

4. Ankara Kredi Kart? Taksitlendirme 13. Jan, 2014 at 5:26 am #

WHAT and a beanie

5. Malta Yaz Okulu 13. Feb, 2014 at 6:57 am #

Malta Yaz Okulu good

6. If that's religion I don't want it 27. Mar, 2014 at 3:55 pm #

I have spoken YEARS ago about the importance of dolls to the favored gender, how it would teach them nurturing, love, compassion. In the 50s, with the advent of a new doll named Barbie, this shifted from positivie values to more superficial values like appearance.
    They need to change the Man in the Moon clue to appear more demonic.

The gods intent to punish our excess and waste ofo resources as our lifestyle, sourced in from foreign countries without enviornmental regulations, are treating Planet Earth like a toxic cesspool, one we have to remain in, continually reincarnated until we fix our ever-intensifying disfavor and fianlly ascend with our purity and innocence.