What’s happening internet! It’s been a long time. I know, I know. It’s almost unthinkable to be in February and realize that this is my first blog entry of 2014. I hope at least a few of you out there still care about what I have to say over here. If so, let me know in the comments section or use the hashtag #WelcomeBackLeon on Twitter.
Is it tacky to create my own “we missed you” hashtag for the masses? Forgive me. My blog etiquette is a tad rusty. My jokes, however, are sharper than ginsu knives made of diamond crafted by an angel blacksmiths on high. I have been absent from my blog because I have been working on the following endeavors:
- Improving my stand up comedy (see some recent praise here)
- Writing a screenplay(which I’m proud to say is finished)
- Filming a web series for a TV network(which I’m not proud to say, is…finished)
- Finding a replacement venue for the “Karaoke for Complainers” live event(Liv Nightclub)
- Writing the occasional article for other websites such as “Pardon the Pundit“
- Writing three different sets of web series scripts to incorporate under the ListenToLeon umbrella
- Putting together this year’s Valentines Day Mixtape
As busy as I was, I don’t like the fact that I pushed this blog and a lot of my goals for it to the side. I’ve begun working on a better plan of time management out of necessity, so hopefully the effects will be evident over here moving forward. Thanks again for supporting my comedic endeavors. Below, I placed a video from a recent show I did at the DC Improv. Hope it makes you smile.