The coffee in the office must be nuclear strength. I was feeling a little sluggish so I made a cup. 5 minutes later, I was fighting the urge to run through the halls like the Ultimate Warrior. Luckily, I have discovered the perfect outlet for my pent up energy on days like this. My friends [...]
Tonight we’re celebrating that most Seinfeldian of holidays, Festivus. This installment of You Know What Really Grinds My Gears is taking it’s usual “Karaoke for Complainers” theme and allowing folks to have their very own “Airing of the Grievances” on a live microphone in front of a crowd at 1920 DC. Along with the usual complaining [...]
It’s that time of the month. As menstrual as that sounds, I promise I’m talking about something fun, not periods. Then again, periods are a great thing when they show up regularly for those of you having sex…but that’s neither here nor there. It’s a shame that I cannot finish the first paragraph of this [...]
The blog has had technical difficulties, so since I have not been able to post anything, I must hit you with a Tsunami of announcements. First things first, I have been doing pretty well lately, as you can probably tell from my money photo above. Don’t worry, I am not about to tell 47% of [...]
Black folks; this one’s for you. White people, Hispanics, Asians and everyone else, this goes out to you as well. It just directly affects Black people a little bit more. Hope that first sentence did not make you feel alienated. If so, here’s a digital hug. Come on…Bring it on in here… There you go. [...]
Karaoke for complainers a.k.a. You Know What Really Grinds My Gears is a monthly event now. The last Thursday of every month, join me as I host things at 1920 DC alongside DJ Roz of Champion Sounds. Now you’ll have more opportunities to give a 90 second rant about whatever is on your mind over [...]
Once again, You Know What Really Grinds My Gears was a hilarious success. Many thanks to DJ Roz of Champion Sounds and the staff of 1920DC for providing the awesome music and drinks. Also, I need to thank my friend Antoine Walters for coming through with his camera and documenting the event for me. I’m [...]
Advertisers & Sponsors
- escort on The Most Lightskinned Move Ever
- Elle on Caption This Photo: Memorial Day Weekend Edition
- VA on The Most Lightskinned Move Ever
- ListenToLeon on Hello! Hello! Is It Me You’re…JESUS! WTF?!
- Karla T. on Hello! Hello! Is It Me You’re…JESUS! WTF?!
- laughing808 on The Most Lightskinned Move Ever
- K?z Yurtlar on The Consolation Prize Valentines Mixtape
- Invisibleman on 84 Year Old Lottery Winners
- laughing808 on 84 Year Old Lottery Winners
- Susie on UNBEWEAVEABLE!!!
- ankara escort on Jordan Had To Start Somewhere
- Ph metre on Caption This Photo: Memorial Day Weekend Edition
- araba kiralama ankara on Beyonce: Poise in the Face of Butt Slaps
- Cam balkon ankara on The Good, The Bad and The Funny